What is CSS?The full name of CSS is Cascading Style Sheets, a simple design language, which is designed to simplify the process of submitting web pages, and make web pages beautifull.
CSS makes beautifull appear in the parts of the web page. Web pages can be changed using CSS, you can change the color of the text with CSS, the style of fonts, the distance between paragraphs, the size and maintenance of columns, and background images etc., and CSS Along with the variety of layout design, display of different devices and screen sizes
As well as many such tasks that you can do with CSS.
It is easy to learn and understand CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), it provides a powerful control over the presentation of HTML document. Typically, CSS is used with markup language HTML or XHTML.
Easy to understand
CSS is a Style Sheets Language, which stands for Cascading Style Sheets
CSS explains this. How and how HTML elements should be displayed in the screen, paper or other media.
Use of CSS saves a lot of work. It is easy to control the layout of many web pages together
Advantages of CSS
- CSS saves time - Once you have written CSS, you can easily reuse the same sheet in multiple HTML pages. With the help of CSS you can define the style for each HTML element, and you can easily apply it to as many web pages as you want. In this way CSS can save a lot of time.
- Pages load faster - if you use CSS, you do not have to write the HTML tag attributes again and again. Just write a CSS rule of one tag and apply it to all the events of that tag in HTML. This way the page loads quickly because of the use of less code.
- Easy Maintenance - To make global changes to CSS, you only have to change the style, and after doing this, all the elements of all web pages will be updated automatically.
- Superior styles for HTML - CSS has a wide range of more attributes than HTML, so you can look better on your HTML page than HTML attributes.
- Multiple device compatibility - Css style sheet allows content to be optimized for more than one type of device.
- Global Web standards - now instead of HTML attributes, the use of CSS is beginning to be used. Therefore, making more use of CSS in all HTML pages is proving to be a good idea to make browsers more favorable in the future. But HTML attributes have its own distinct identity.
- Offline Browsing - You can easily store web applications locally with the help of CSS offline cache.
- Platform Freedom - The CSS script gives you consistent platform independence and also supports the latest browser.
Creates and Maintains CSS
The invention of the Cascading Style Sheets was on October 10, 1994. And it was invented by Hakon Weim Lei. And CSS was developed with the help of a group of people within W3C. This group was named the CSS Working Group. The CSS Working Group had a document called a specification. H
Note - The World Wide Web Consortium, or W3C, is a group that works to make recommendations about the work of the Internet and decides how it should be developed.
The CSS3 module also has an extension facility along with the old CSS specifications.
- Box Model.
- Backgrounds and Borders.
- Image Values and Replaced Content.
- Text Effects.
- 2D/3D Transformations.
- Multiple Column Layout.
- User Interface.